- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the canola oil, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and sugar together.
- Add in the flour and baking powder.
- Add in the sprinkles. Don’t over stir.
- Pour into two prepared muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
1-1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
2-3 teaspoons water
In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar together using a hand mixer. When combined and fluffy, add 2 teaspoons water and the vanilla and mix until combined. If the frosting is too stiff, add more water. If the frosting is too runny, add more powdered sugar. Frost your cupcakes, and top with fun sprinkles!