1) For breakfast, I have been loving blueberry coconut chia pudding. The combination of blueberries and fresh ginger is so refreshing. I think I will be making this when school starts up again, because its easy to prepare the night before. In the morning all I have to do is shake the tupperware and eat. I would do a blog post on it, but I cannot possibly make it look as pretty as Cara does. Check out her recipe here.
2) I can be indecisive sometimes. Especially when it comes to dessert. I really wanted to make Orangette’s Dark Chocolate Ginger Banana Bread. Then I realized she also has a recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Banana Bread (you know cinnamon is my weakness). Instead of killing brain cells trying to choose one — I decided to make both, in little mini loaf pans. They are in the oven as I type, and I will be doing a post on both of them (and I will tell you which one I like better).
3) School is starting up again in about a week. I have been slowly getting my things together for it — putting together my binders and such. I am going to do a post on how I organize my binders for school soon. Lots of washi tape has been used in the process.
4) With the theme of back to school, clothes shopping always comes up. I have not done any extensive clothing hauls for the occasion, but I have a few pieces from my trip to the Southwest that I cannot wait to wear. And I am secretly a bit excited to trade my flip-flops in for my favorite school shoes.
5) My dad bought peaches. Lots of peaches. $50 worth of peaches. If you know of any good peachy recipes, I would love it if you e-mailed them my way.