|take me back to when I had less paper-cuts and a less pasty-white complexion|
- This song almost brought me to tears because it reminds me of wearing shorts and how the air smells in the summertime -- and I'm currently sitting here at my desk wearing P.J. pants with birds on them and drinking luke-warm almond milk from a Disneyland mug. Also it's just a great song. Have a listen.
- My mom made this fool-proof no knead bread today and I can't stop sneaking downstairs to rip off another piece. Carbs are great fuel/motivation to get through another set of flashcards.
- My first article for the Huffington Post was posted today! Check it out here. More to come!
- Recently I have been obsessed with this blog Wander Onwards. Vanessa is wandering around the world (currently in Beijing) and has a contagious sense of adventure and spark for life. Her blog really puts things in perspective when I almost rip all of my hair out when my printer jams while printing out my physics study guide.
- Wheat germ is amazing I've been pouring it on everything (it also makes this granola recipe super good)
© Cannella Vita. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission/linking back to Cannella Vita. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.