Cannella Vita wouldn't exist without you all. If it wasn't for you, who would I rant to about the agony of baking a wonky batch of brownies, instagram inspired FOMO (fear of missing out), and the time I lacerated my thumb making lemon blueberry cake. Yeah, without you, I have no one to over-share with, so thank you for being there.
Without further ado, here are your five favorite recipes from 2013.
5) Minion Cupcakes -- I'm so glad this made the list. I just got the Despicable Me 2 DVD for Christmas and that movie totally changed my life (I personally identify with Agnes and her love of unicorns and bangs).
4) Banana Nutella Eggrolls -- A banana smeared with Nutella is a very good thing. A good thing is always made better when it is wrapped in dough and deep-fried. Case and point.
3) Really Good Marble Cake -- this marble cake is really good.
2) Sex in a Pan -- This recipe won #1 recipe of the year on Best Dessert Recipes.com. I guess with a name like that it's hard not to get noticed ;).
1) Julia's Banana Bread -- I made this recipe as an afterthought while studying for a math quiz. It was the most popular recipe of the year by a long shot. I guess the moral of the story is "when you have to study for a math quiz, bake banana bread." I can live with that ;).
|hehehe I'm the winner!|
© Cannella Vita. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission/linking back to Cannella Vita. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.