- On Saturday, we went to Pompeii. The tour was hot, humid, long, and ... fun. Our tour of Pompeii had every bit of potential to be horrendously boring (especially since I have the attention span of a fruit fly...). However, we had the coolest tour guide ever (shout out to Chelo!) who made the tour super interesting.
|one of my shots from photography class|
- I haven't been to the beach at all yet this summer (talk about an insane farmer's tan...). I finally took a dip in the big blue and it was awesome. I love walking around with crazy, salty hair. I also love how my skin feels after taking a dip in the ocean. Fun fact: the magnesium in salt water hydrates and nourishes your skin.
- We've been walking so much that my trusty old Tigers gave me the most insane blisters :(. My boy saw me struggling and got me a pair of white Supergas here (you're the best). I've been wearing them for the past day and a half and no blisters yet! :)
- I went to the Trevi on Tuesday and tossed a coin into the fountain -- then I learned that you have to throw the coin over your left shoulder or else it doesn't work. Needless to say, I went back for a do-over.
- You may have thought that I'd had enough with the crazy gelato flavors after my "tomato basil" experience. However, I ordered another weird flavor yesterday: spirulina. The gelato was bright, dayglo blue and it was super yummy. Sometimes trying new things is good (except in the case of tomato basil gelato...)
|the infamous tomato-basil gelato|
- Nutella. To. Go. Enough said. This was my lunch on the bus ride to Sorrento -- nutella, cookie sticks, and peach iced tea, all bundled together in a sweet little cylinder. Lunchables just got owned.
|If I buy 140 jars of Nutella, I can get this awesome nutella toaster...|
- The perfect breakfast = super crusty bread slathered in Nutella.
© Cannella Vita. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission/linking back to Cannella Vita. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.