Let me break it down for you:
apple + banana = super sweet and tasty
avocado = luciuos and creamy
green tea = a nice caffiene kick!
spinach + kale = an insane amount of vitamins and minerals
Even though I can't taste the greens, I can definitely feel them. I always feel refreshed, recharged, and full of energy after drinking this smoothie. Add just enough water to blend and enjoy, that’s it! This smoothie gives me an amazing glow throughout the day! Try any combo you like, all you need is a base of bananas, fruit of your choice and a couple handfuls of your favorite green! Even though I have written up one of my favorite recipes, feel free to customize it to your own tastes!
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded
- 1 organic (sweet) apple , cored, leave peeling on the apple (extra fiber!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 cup kale loosely packed, stems removed
- 1 cup green tea, unsweetened (home brewed is best)
- 8 cubes ice
Add the above ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add less green tea for a thicker smoothie.