- I have been making way too many banana-y things to possibly be good for me: examples here.
- I am now OBSESSED with Diana's Bananas' dark chocolate banana babies. They are the perfect, sweet treat. A soft, sweet banana encased in rich, decadent dark chocolate. So simple and delicious. (I can't help but feel a bit silly eating these though)
- Yesterday, I went back to school shopping. I am in love with everything. During the school year, I really don't have very much time to shop, so I had to take advantage of this opportunity.
- My dad and I picked up some spicy radishes at the Farmer's Market this morning.
- I am in the process of organizing my pictures from California. My mom said she would give $50 to either me or my dad for the best shot. I am getting competitive! Expect to see a lot of cows, antique malls, and seagulls on here for a while!
|a funny looking bathtub at the antique mall|
- My friend Grace just started a Blogger! It is full of delicious things and she has a killer sense of style (I envy her ability to wear a maxi-skirt... I always look like a fortune teller when I try to pull it off). I suggest you check her out at Grace Meets Life.